CALL FOR BEST PEDIATRIC RESEARCH MANUSCRIPT
The purpose of Best Research Presentation is to encourage the Pediatricians to present his/her Best Researches at 10th Annual Scientific Meeting of Indonesian Pediatric Society and 15th Congress of Asian Society of Pediatric Research (ASPR).
SUBMISSION IS CLOSED SINCE 20 JUNE 2019
GENERAL POLICIES & REQUIREMENT
- All Best Pediatric Research must be original work
- The topic must fit into scientific theme of the Congress
- Manuscript should be written in English, according to in-house style of Paediatrica Indonesiana – http://paediatricaindonesiana.org/index.php/paediatrica-indonesiana/instruction
- No Full Paper will be considered after the closing deadline
- Presenting Author must be registered as Registrant.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit one paper only (as first author or co-author)
The decision of selective manuscript will be a discretion of the Scientific Committee, the unselective manuscript will be allocated as e-Poster
BEST PEDIATRIC RESEARCH PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
All Best Research Presentations, selected by the Scientific Committee will set during best research presentation sessions and have been allocated a 10-minute presentation, includes 8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A. Further details about the date and time for your presentation will be sent on 15 August 2019
- All oral presentation PPT should be in English
- Slide PowerPoint setup ratio is 16:9 for your later presentation must be in white background
- Presentation is 8 minutes and 2 minutes discussion upon schedule.
- If you have any disclosure to make (such as conflict of interest or funding support from commercial organisations) please ensure you include a slide at the start of your presentation.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT ON-LINE
- The participant is suggested to complete the registration submission first before continue to submit for manuscript.
- Visit abstract submission page https://pitika-asprmanado2019.com/free-paper/manuscript-submission/ and fill in all required fields.
- Reg/Order ID is the digit numbers given when you do the registration on-line
- Click upload button and choose the manuscript’s file from your local PC – we strongly recommend for word-processor software – then click “Submit” to complete the submission process
- Acceptable in file formats are doc/docx or zip file, the maximum file size is 1 MB – kindly note that it is common that uploading file may take a while depending on traffic and you internet connection.
- Submission of manuscript will be acknowledged by email reply to each nominated email address at the latest before 30 June 2019 after reviewed by the Coordinator to be allocated in Best Pediatric Research sessions upon category; quality, clarity, and relevance for the audience, as well as the significant of research
WITHDRAWAL / CHANGES
- Manuscript is allowed to be edited for one time only. The edited manuscript should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: [PIT IKA-ASPR 2019] Manuscript Revised (Author Name) at the latest before 30 June 2019.
- Withdrawal/changes will not be possible after the above mentioned date.
- Should you wish to withdraw your manuscript, please email to email@example.com
- The presenting Author must be a Registrants in order to ensure their manuscript is included in the final program. The uncommitted registration will cause the disqualification and will not be published accordingly. Registration payment deadline is 31 July 2019.
If you have not registered and pay by the deadline advised, the Committee may remove your presentation from the Program
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the manuscript in the Website. Manuscript submission also means the agreement to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the manuscript.
- The Organizing Committee has a right reserve to edit the format of manuscript due to the printing task for publication in terms of uniformity purpose.
BEST RESEARCH AWARDS PRESENTATION
- All the best research presentations will be pre-sided by Panel of Juries upon significant of the Research.
- The best manuscript presentation will be rewarded the cash prizes
- The best manuscript will be published in Paediatrica Indonesiana (optional)
- The result of winning presentations will be formally announced on Tuesday, 10 September 2019.