CALL FOR PAPER: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
To enhance the scientific value of its PIT IKA X-ASPR Manado 2019 that would be held from 09-11 September 2019 at GKCC Manado, Indonesia to promote the research and the updates in the field of child health care, the Call for Abstracts is now open. Both Oral & Poster Presentations are welcomed.
GENERAL POLICIES & REQUIREMENT
- All Abstracts must be original work
- No Abstracts will be considered after the closing deadline
- Presenting Author of Abstract must be registered as Registrant.
- The Abstracts submission for the same Author is limited up to two Abstracts
- Please mentioned your preference of your Abstract(s) for: (a) Oral Presentation, (b) E-Poster Presentation.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
All Abstracts must be submitted online with Microsoft Word file attachment, with the preparation as follow:
- Abstracts must be typed in English; Arial font size 11pt and single spacing
- The Abstract must not exceed the 300 word limit excluding the title and authors.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE (All Caps)
- Authors’ full name shall be written by first name and followed by family name in upper and lower case
- Primary author(s) is the first mentioned, and underlined for presenting author
- Affiliation details in sequence for department, institution/hospital, city/state, country
- Avoid using non standard abbreviations, unfamiliar terms; symbols or acronyms not easily understood by general readers. Non-standard abbreviations must be defined in full at their first appearance
- Use generic name of drugs. Express numbers as numerals
- A maximum 3 Tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs/diagrams/images should be in JPG/JPEG format. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel
- It is important to put note on each images and graphs in the abstract, which is worth maximum 30 words. The complete abstract (including text; graphs and tables) must not exceed size limit of 17cm wide and 19cm length
- References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references
- The content of Abstracts is four paragraphs in UPPER CASE that briefly state as follow:
a) OBJECTIVE: State concisely why the study was conducted.
b) METHOD: Indicate the locale, sample number, principal test(s) performed and the types of statistical analysis employed.
c) RESULT: confirm or refute the hypothesis, supported by statistic if appropriate
d) CONCLUSION: State the effect of the study on future patient management or understanding of basic process
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ON-LINE
- The participant is suggested to complete the registration submission first before continue to submit for Free Paper Abstract.
- Visit abstract submission page https://pitika-asprmanado2019.com/free-paper/abstract-submission/ and fill in all required fields.
- Reg/Order ID is the digit numbers given when you do the registration on-line
- Click upload button and choose the abstract’s file from your local PC – we strongly recommend for word-processor software – then click “Submit” to complete the submission process
- Acceptable in file formats are doc/docx or zip file, the maximum file size is 1 MB – kindly note that it is common that uploading file may take a while depending on traffic and you internet connection.
- Submission of abstract will be acknowledged by email reply to each nominated email address at the latest before 15 June 2019 after reviewed by the Free Paper Coordinator to be allocated in either oral or poster upon category; quality, clarity, and relevance for the audience, as well as the significant of paper
- Notification will be emailed to nominated email address at the latest before with the detail, including instructions, place, date and time
WITHDRAWAL / CHANGES
- Abstract is allowed to be edited for one time only. The edited Abstract should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject: [PIT IKA-ASPR 2019] Abstract Revised (Author Name) at the latest before 10 June 2019.
- Withdrawal/changes will not be possible after the above mentioned date.
- Should you wish to withdraw your Abstract, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The presenting Author must be a Registrants in order to ensure their Abstract(s) is included in the final program. The uncommitted registration will cause the disqualification of Abstract and will not be published accordingly. Registration payment deadline is 01 July 2019.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the Abstract in the Website and Abstract Book. Abstract submission also means the agreement to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the Abstract.
- The Organizing Committee has a right reserve to edit the format of abstract due to the printing task for publication in terms of uniformity purpose.
The organizer requests all accepted poster presenters provide an electronic poster that will displayed in dedicated E-Poster lounge.
- All E-Poster should be prepared in English.
- All E-Poster must be created in PDF format, single (one) Page, vertical orientation (portrait).
- Create your E-Poster using Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, set your page to 19.05cm width x 33.87cm height.
- The e-poster title, name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear at the top. The content of E-Poster should include brief written of objectives, study design, methodology, result and conclusion of presented study.
- Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the e-poster.
- When the e-poster design is ready, save as your file to PDF format. The final PDF version of your poster must be emailed to email@example.com at the latest 01 July 2019.
- The E-Poster should be self-explanatory. You are free to have supplement and discuss particular points raised by viewers and/or panel of juries.
- The Presentation of Free Paper is in English
- PowerPoint slide template option for your later presentation must be in white background
- Presentation of E-Poster for 8 minutes and 3 minutes discussion upon schedule.
BEST RESEARCH AWARD PRESENTATIONS
- All the best research presentations will be pre-sided by Panel of Juries upon further schedule.
- The best paper presented will be rewarded the cash prizes.
- The result of winning presentations will be formally announced on Tuesday, 10 September 2019. All the presenters are expected to attend the ceremony.