CALL FOR FREE PAPER ABSTRACT
To enhance the scientific value of its 10th Annual Scientific Meeting of Indonesian Pediatric Society and 15th Congress of Asian Society of Pediatric Research (ASPR) that would be held from 09-11 September 2019 at GKCC Manado, Indonesia to promote the research and the updates in the field of child health care, the Call for Abstracts is now open.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED UNTIL 20 JUNE 2019
GENERAL POLICIES & REQUIREMENT
- All Abstracts must be original work
- No Abstracts will be considered after the closing deadline
- Presenting Author of Abstract must be registered as Registrant.
- The Abstracts submission for the same Author is limited up to two Abstracts
The decision of Abstracts allocation as oral or poster presentation will be a discretion of the Scientific Committee
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
All Abstracts must be submitted online with Microsoft Word file attachment, with the preparation as follow:
- Abstracts must be typed in English; Arial font size 11pt and single spacing
- The Abstract must not exceed the 300 word limit excluding the title and authors.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE (All Caps)
- Authors’ full name shall be written by first name and followed by family name in upper and lower case
- Primary author(s) is the first mentioned, and underlined for presenting author
- Affiliation details in sequence for department, institution/hospital, city/state, country
- Avoid using non standard abbreviations, unfamiliar terms; symbols or acronyms not easily understood by general readers. Non-standard abbreviations must be defined in full at their first appearance
- Use generic name of drugs. Express numbers as numerals
- The content of Abstracts is four paragraphs in UPPER CASE that briefly state as follow:
a) OBJECTIVE: State concisely why the study was conducted.
b) METHOD: Indicate the locale, sample number, principal test(s) performed and the types of statistical analysis employed.
c) RESULT: confirm or refute the hypothesis, supported by statistic if appropriate
d) CONCLUSION: State the effect of the study on future patient management or understanding of basic process
- Abstract submission is also valid for Case Report with the content of Abstract in four paragraphs in UPPER CASE that briefly state as follow:
a) OBJECTIVE: State concisely why the study was conducted
b) CASE: Case description
c) CONCLUSION: State the effect of the study on future patient management or understanding of basic process.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ON-LINE
- The participant is suggested to complete the registration submission first before continue to submit for Free Paper Abstract.
- Visit abstract submission page https://pitika-asprmanado2019.com/free-paper/abstract-submission/ and fill in all required fields.
- Reg/Order ID is the digit numbers given when you do the registration on-line
- Click upload button and choose the abstract’s file from your local PC – we strongly recommend for word-processor software – then click “Submit” to complete the submission process
- Acceptable in file formats are doc/docx or zip file, the maximum file size is 1 MB – kindly note that it is common that uploading file may take a while depending on traffic and you internet connection.
- Submission of abstract will be acknowledged by email reply to each nominated email address at the latest before 30 June 2019 after reviewed by the Free Paper Coordinator to be allocated in either oral or poster upon category; quality, clarity, and relevance for the audience, as well as the significant of paper
WITHDRAWAL / CHANGES
- Abstract is allowed to be edited for one time only. The edited Abstract should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject: [PIT IKA-ASPR 2019] Abstract Revised (Author Name) at the latest before 30 June 2019.
- Withdrawal/changes will not be possible after the above mentioned date.
- Should you wish to withdraw your Abstract, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The presenting Author must be a Registrants in order to ensure their Abstract(s) is included in the final program. The uncommitted registration will cause the disqualification of Abstract and will not be published accordingly. Registration payment deadline is 31 July 2019.
If you have not registered and pay by the deadline advised, the Committee may remove your presentation/poster from the Program
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the Abstract in the Website and Abstract Book. Abstract submission also means the agreement to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the Abstract.
- The Organizing Committee has a right reserve to edit the format of abstract due to the printing task for publication in terms of uniformity purpose.
All e-Poster presentations have been allocated a 3-minute presentation. The 5 minutes includes 3 minutes for presentation of your research in front of your colleagues & juries with the help of an e-poster and 2 minutes for Q&A. All e-Poster presentations will occur during scheduled e-Poster Presentation sessions. Further details about the date and time for your presentation will be sent on 15 August 2019.
The secretariat requests all accepted poster presenters provide an electronic poster that will displayed in dedicated E-Poster lounge.
- All E-Poster should be prepared in English.
- All E-Poster must be created in PDF format, single (one) Page, vertical orientation (portrait).
- Create your E-Poster using Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, set your page to 19.05cm width x 33.87cm height.
- The e-poster title, name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear at the top. The content of E-Poster should include brief written of objectives, study design, methodology, result and conclusion of presented study.
- Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the e-poster.
- When the e-poster design is ready, save as your file to PDF format. The final PDF version of your poster must be emailed to email@example.com at the latest 21 July 2019.
- The E-Poster should be self-explanatory. You are free to have supplement and discuss particular points raised by viewers and/or panel of juries.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
All Oral Posters, selected by the Scientific Committee will set during oral presentations sessions and have been allocated a 10-minute presentation, includes 8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A. Further details about the date and time for your presentation will be sent on 15 August 2019
- All Oral Presentation PPT should be in English
- Slide PowerPoint setup ratio is 16:9 for your later presentation must be in white background
- Presentation is 8 minutes and 2 minutes discussion upon schedule.
- If you have any disclosure to make (such as conflict of interest or funding support from commercial organisations) please ensure you include a slide at the start of your presentation.
REWARD FOR BEST FREE PAPER PRESENTATIONS
- All the Free Paper Presentations will be pre-sided by Panel of Juries upon schedule
- The best paper presented will be rewarded the cash prizes
- The result of winning presentations will be formally announced on Wednesday, 11 September 2019.